2. Can I arrange fortnightly or weekly repayments at no additional charge?
3. Am I able to split my loan?
Yes, most Lenders can offer the option of a split loan facility for any purpose.
4. What are the advantages of a Split Loan?
The many advantages of a Split Loan include:
1. you receive separate statements for each split, which makes managing your accounts easier
2. you can separate tax effective borrowings from non—tax effective borrowings
3. you gain maximum flexibility
4. you can easily distinguish different loan purposes.
Call Loans & Mortgage Systems and let us explain more fully the advantages of a Split Loan.
5. Are there any fees for splitting my loan?
No. Split loans can be arranged and changed at any time, free of charge, with no ongoing fees.
6. Can I redraw funds when and how often I like, and will there be any charges?
There are no restrictions on redrawing. You can redraw as often as you like, either by fax or through the Internet free of charge. Funds are usually available in 48 hours.
7. Can I make additional repayments at any time?
Yes, but only if you have a variable rate loan.
8. How can I make repayments?
There are several options:
1. direct debit fro a nominated account
2. salary credit
3. Internet transfer
9. Can I access my loan over the Internet?
Yes. At any time you can check your balance, redraw change payment frequency or amount, make additional payments, and much more.
10. What is the maximum loan term?
11. Can I make repayments on an interest only basis?
Yes, on most of our loans.
12. Can I still pay extra off my loan if it is set on interest only?
Yes, you have the same flexibility and options with interest only loans as you do with a principle and interest loan.
Welcome to Loans and Mortgage Systems
With over 25 years combined experience in the Lending Industry you will benefit from our experience which allows us to offer a wide range of products and services to suit your individual needs.